Guests are welcome to stay for the 2nd set
- Admission at the door are $25 if available.
- Doors open at 8 PM. Guests must arrive between 8 PM and 9 PM for the 1st set. Guests arriving after 9 PM are guaranteed entrance, but seating will be based on availability.
- Seating is available on a first-come, first-serve basis at tables and the bar. Tables are shared.
- Rosa’s Lounge may reserve tables for groups of 4 or more.
- Holding seats for late arrivals or no-shows is not allowed. Rosa's Lounge reserves the right to seat people in unoccupied seats after 9 PM.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUND.
Making music since she was 12, Erin Coburn is an artist who is unafraid to be authentically herself as a performer, which is clearly heard throughout her truthful lyrics. For live gigs, she is joined by her impressive band . While onstage together, they create a mesmerizing energy. Their electric stage presence has led to Erin playing a variety of festivals & venues across the States, including Buddy Guy’s Legends, Summerfest, Blissfest, King Biscuit, Kalamazoo State Theatre and many more.
Writing all her own material, Erin is an accomplished songwriter, which is beautifully showcased through her three studio LP's. Her lyrical output focuses on the theme of not fitting in: “I am my own best friend and always have been, ever since I left public high school halfway through sophomore year to go to an online high school for gifted and talented students” Erin states. Through her music, she hopes to bring together all the “misfits” around the world. In Erin’s world “misfits” is not a negative connotation it is a crown to be worn proudly