Guests are welcome to stay for the 2nd set
- Admission is $25 at the door if available.
- Doors open at 8 PM. Guests must arrive between 8 PM and 9 PM for the 1st set. Guests arriving after 9 PM are guaranteed entrance, but seating will be based on availability.
- Seating is available on a first-come, first-serve basis at tables and the bar. Tables are shared.
- Rosa’s Lounge may reserve tables for groups of 4 or more.
- Holding seats for late arrivals or no-shows is not allowed. Rosa's Lounge reserves the right to seat people in unoccupied seats after 9 PM.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUND.
"Electrifying, raucous, pure Chicago blues...Lil’ Ed is a guitarist extraordinaire...slashing slide and flamboyant stage persona." –Chicago Tribune
"Rough and ready blues played with unmitigated intensity...Swirling, snarling, riveting slide...The Blues Imperials pound out riffs and rhythms like they’re overdosing on boogie juice. Scorching and soulful, joyous and stomping." –Living Blues
In Chicago, a city overflowing with unrivaled blues talent, world-renowned Lil’ Ed & The Blues Imperials have been standing tall for almost 30 years. The band’s big sound, fueled by Lil’ Ed’s gloriously rollicking slide work and deep blues string bending, along with his rough-edged, soulful vocals, is as real and hard-hitting as Chicago blues gets. The Chicago Sun-Times says, “Lil’ Ed & The Blues Imperials are the hottest purveyors of bottleneck boogie to come out of Chicago since Hound Dog Taylor.”